[cfarm-users] gcc102 (sparc64) down for maintenance/repairs

Zach van Rijn me at zv.io
Sat Sep 17 18:13:42 CEST 2022

Please be advised that gcc102 (sparc64) is currently offline and
there is no estimate for when it will be available again.

During the course of routine maintenance (package/kernel update),
the system did not survive a reboot. The issue is below the OS.

The system is able to recognize the existence of all disks, but
cannot seem to bring them online. I will investigate this today.

I do not expect there to be any data loss, however it remains a
possibility. This system has 6 disks in a RAID10 configuration.

I apologize for the sudden loss of access to this unique system;
in the interim please see if gcc202 is suitable for your needs.

ZV