[cfarm-users] gcc102 (sparc64) down for maintenance/repairs

Zach van Rijn me at zv.io
Sat Sep 17 19:12:21 CEST 2022

On Sat, 2022-09-17 at 11:13 -0500, Zach van Rijn via cfarm-users
wrote:
> Please be advised that gcc102 (sparc64) is currently offline
> and there is no estimate for when it will be available again.

The system is online again and is expected to remain stable. This
appears to have been a transient error, solved by a power cycle.

We're going to stay on kernel 5.18.x for now due to an unrelated
issue with 5.19.x and modules that probably need to be rebuilt.

ZV