[cfarm-users] Is it possible to get an x86_64 or aarch64 machine running AIX?

CM Graff cm0graff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 16:32:25 CEST 2018

Hey everyone!

Alright, thank you all for the information! I guess it's time for me
to start learning powerpc assembly! Should not be too bad... I have a
few tricks up my sleeve still :D I *think* this is one of those
architectures that offers backward compatibility with their 32 bit
versions - I'll' try to learn the 64 bit version first though, but may
end up "cheating" and just doing the older 32 bit.

Thank you!

Graff