[cfarm-users] Call for help: setting up virtual machines in the farm

CM Graff cm0graff at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 17:42:39 CEST 2018

Hello Baptiste and everyone!

I am going to need FreeBSD i386 and aarch64 (and probably NetBSD and
OpenBSD at some point) in order to complete the process of porting
hlibc to FreeBSD. This being the case, I may as well step up and work
on supplying them for the entire farm user base. Let me know what all
I need to do to get started, and I'll take it from there!

Thanks again!

Graff