[cfarm-users] About incoming tcp for a buildbot for the Stellarium.org project

Hans hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Sat Jan 6 15:17:28 CET 2018

Hi volunteers,

It seems most (all?) cfarm machines no longer allow incoming tcp connections
(other than tcp/22 ;-) .

For the http://stellarium.org/ project I want to host a buildbot master that
needs two incoming tcp connections, as well as 1 outgoing tcp connection. I ran
this for years on gcc14 and gcc10. gcc10 is down (see my other mail) but gcc14
(and gcc21 and gcc76 where I tried this) seem to not allow incoming to tcp/8010 .

Is this a new policy ? If so can we perhaps define a port range where we can
host things like a buildbot master ?

-- Hans