[cfarm-users] GCC119 and XLC/C++

mirabilos m at mirbsd.org
Tue Oct 3 00:15:32 CEST 2023

David Edelsohn via cfarm-users dixit:

>IBM Open XL C/C++ now is based on LLVM Technology.

Okaaay.

>I did not install the previous IBM XL C/C++.

Is there a chance that can be kept (installed)?
This is useful for portability testing (and, from a GCC compile
farm PoV, (re‑)bootstrapping testing).

>> No doubt Clang will define __xlC__

I’m so glad it doesn’t.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
11:56⎜«liwakura:#!/bin/mksh» also, i wanted to add mksh to my own distro │
i was disappointed that there is no makefile │ but somehow the Build.sh is