[cfarm-users] New OS requirements on the farm?

Christian Jullien eligis at orange.fr
Fri Apr 8 07:31:27 CEST 2022

First of all, I would like to send VERY BIG thanks to people giving us
access to this large collection of machines.

I personally do very lightweight tasks testing tcc C compiler on the
different architectures it supports.
I especially appreciate a machine with the very last gcc version. This
allows to find possible new warnings/errors it can detect.

This is only my own opinion.

C.