[cfarm-users] gcc22 login troubles?

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Mon Jul 27 22:08:37 CEST 2020

On 27-07-20, Jeffrey Walton via cfarm-users wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm having trouble logging in to gcc22. Other machines are OK.
>
> gcc22 looks a little suspicious. It looks like both my ECDSA and RSA
> keys were rejected.

Indeed, its /home is mounted from gcc45 over NFS, and it sometimes fails
when both gcc22 and gcc45 reboot at the same time.

I just mounted /home manually, it should now work.

This was caused by a big power + network outage at tetaneutral today.  It
is the same issue that caused everybody to be unsubscribed, then
re-subscribed to the mailing list.

Baptiste