[cfarm-users] gcc22 login troubles?

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:43:47 CEST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble logging in to gcc22. Other machines are OK.

gcc22 looks a little suspicious. It looks like both my ECDSA and RSA
keys were rejected.

Is anyone else having trouble?

Jeff

====================

debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password
debug1: Offering public key: /c/Users/Jeff/.ssh/id_ecdsa ECDSA
SHA256:GxE2scawbwH/lzz1XmWKqP0NlQyBryFeuTgmzVbssfs explicit
debug3: send packet: type 50
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug3: receive packet: type 51
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password
debug1: Offering public key: /c/Users/Jeff/.ssh/id_rsa RSA
SHA256:METoVKRhTmhvcs9s2CUnaeyfLUqCeh06YsLLbrOXelo explicit
debug3: send packet: type 50
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug3: receive packet: type 51
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password
debug2: we did not send a packet, disable method
debug3: authmethod_lookup password
debug3: remaining preferred:
debug3: authmethod_is_enabled password
debug1: Next authentication method: password