[cfarm-users] CPU speeds of GCC135?

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Wed Jun 5 21:08:58 CEST 2019

It could be also that you're hitting thread migration across cores, thus
missing out on the clock ramp up.  I saw quite a few issues with that on
the p8 running benchmarks a while back.  If that's the case then you can
try to pin your benchmark to a single cpu core (or a set of them if youd
like) by running it under "numactl -C <CORE_NUMBER> ./benchmark"