[cfarm-users] CPU speeds of GCC135?

Martin Guy martinwguy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:29:49 CEST 2018

Hi!
  Those are the idle cores; their clock speed in increased when they are active.

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep clock | sort -u
clock		: 2166.000000MHz
clock		: 2200.000000MHz
clock		: 3400.000000MHz
clock		: 3483.000000MHz
clock		: 3800.000000MHz

The maximum I'm ever seeing, when caning it with infinite loops, is 3800MHz