[cfarm-users] Static vdso on other architectures

Rafael Avila de Espindola rafael at espindo.la
Tue Dec 4 01:29:06 CET 2018

Doing this one architecture at a time is just me being careful. It is
entirely possible that it is all common code and the corresponding
change will work everywhere.

I just want to avoid finding out in 6 months about a regression on an
architecture I am not able to test on and then trying to figure out some
way to disable this on just that architecture.

Cheers,
Rafael