[cfarm-users] gcc75 appears to be down, crashed by an instance of qemu I started

CM Graff cm0graff at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 18:11:04 CET 2017

Hello everyone,
I was booting an instance of qemu on gcc75 to test an arm based linux
kernel that was generated by my project arbsh/ironwill and it appears
to have crashed the machine or otherwise messed something up. I am
trying to use ssh -f, to access the machine and shut down any
processes of mine that are still running but have not had any luck and
the ssh connection attempts are simply timing out. Hopefully, I can
get this problem resolved on my end ASAP, but it is not looking good.
Any help getting these processes shut down so that the machine is
working properly for everyone again would be greatly appreciated.
Running bootstrapped kernels and root filesystems in qemu is really
important to arbsh/ironwill in order to test that its toolchains can
rebuild themselves ad infinitum and hence prove that the toolchains
can support distributions of linux that will be able to rebuild for
multiple generations/releases.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
graff