[cfarm-users] Disk on gcc112 is almost full

timeless timeless at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 05:07:37 CEST 2017

Aymeric wrote:
> 43G     timeless

I have various open source projects cloned. I run long term projects
to provide patches to them and I iterate over them (sadly fairly
slowly).

I'm actually hoping to return to a number of the projects w/in the
next week or two.
For what I do, there's a tradeoff. I have no idea how much it costs
the gcc farm host for me to re-download that 43GB of data -- I'd
assume it costs something, as I receive bills at work when I transfer
that much data.

I'll try to cut a couple of GB of projects out this month...