[technique] OpenWRT [Fwd: Release 18.06.0 timeline]

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Mer 20 Juin 22:56:28 CEST 2018

FYI.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jo-Philipp Wich <jo at mein.io>
Subject: Release 18.06.0 timeline
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 22:18:05 +0200

Hi,

I plan to tag 18.06.0-rc1 on Friday, then 22th around 9:00am UTC and
kick of binary builds shortly after with the goal to have them ready by
Sunday evening. The release announcement paperwork, changelogs etc.
will
follow on Monday.

Please merge all important outstanding fixes that should go into rc1
until Friday.

If no critical issues arise, I plan to tag 18.06.0 final on Friday, the
29th to officially announce the release binaries on July 1st/2nd.

Preparation work on the first 18.06.1 service release should start in
the second half of July to have it ready at the beginning of August.

Thanks,
Jo