[technique] Vint Cerf: SDN Is a Model For a Better Internet

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Jeu 18 Avr 00:52:12 CEST 2013

Bonsoir,

http://tech.slashdot.org/story/13/04/17/2014206/vint-cerf-sdn-is-a-model-for-a-better-internet
<<
Vint Cerf, one of the 'founders of the Internet,' told an audience April
16 that if he could do it all over again, he would construct the
Internet in the mold of Software-Defined Networking (SDN). Cerf, who
co-designed the TCP/IP protocol suite with Bob Kahn, said that he
admired how SDN separates the data plane from the control plane, which
allows the network to be controlled via software from an external
server. One of the hazards of conjoining the two, he added, was the
attack risk. 'I wish we had done [the separation] in the Internet
design, but we didn't,' Cerf told the audience for his keynote address
at the Open Networking Summit in Santa Clara, Calif. 'In a very
interesting way you have an opportunity to reinvent this whole notion of
networking.'"

http://slashdot.org/topic/datacenter/vint-cerf-sdn-is-a-model-for-a-better-internet/

Ajouté sur :

http://chiliproject.tetaneutral.net/projects/tetaneutral/wiki/AtelierPPS2012