[cfarm-users] [cfarm-announces] A new /home for cfarm23 and cfarm91

Vincent Lefevre vincent at vinc17.net
Thu Jan 11 03:14:08 CET 2024

On 2024-01-10 18:02:14 -0800, Paul H. Hargrove wrote:
> It might just be you, Vincent.
>
> I am logged in to cfarm23 right now, copying files from /oldhome
> So it *is* possible to log in.

This is strange. I can log in on other machines, including the new
cfarm29.cfarm.net, but not cfarm23.cfarm.net. With "ssh -v", I can
see that the right key is picked up. But then I get

debug1: send_pubkey_test: no mutual signature algorithm

for cfarm23 instead of the usual

debug1: Server accepts key: [...]

This is a ssh-rsa key.

For cfarm91.cfarm.net, it takes several dozens of seconds to get
the "debug1: Server accepts key: [...]" line, and several dozens
of seconds again until I get the prompt.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>