[cfarm-users] Need mips64, riscv64, etc...?

Herman Brule contact at herman-brule.com
Thu Oct 19 23:38:47 CEST 2023

Hi,

I need mixed kind of architecture to test my C program.

I have exotic: mips2 (big endian), riscv64, ... do you need I open it
for you? I have very little bandwidth (like 3Mbps in upload).

Maybe you have interest if I share it via container.

--
alpha_one_x86/BRULE Herman<alpha_one_x86 at first-world.info>
Main developer of Supercopier/Ultracopier/CatchChallenger, Esourcing and server management