[cfarm-users] gcc103 (Linux on M1): offline for repairs

Zach van Rijn me at zv.io
Fri Mar 17 18:10:03 CET 2023

 ---- On Thu, 02 Mar 2023 16:38:49 -0600  Zach van Rijn via cfarm-users  wrote ---
 > This (gcc103) machine is temporarily offline again due to a failed upgrade.
 >
 > I'll try to repair it tomorrow but it may take until Monday.

The gcc103 machine is online again. Sorry for the delay; poor timing with travel and personal matters.

Note that it is a fresh installation and I will install the core packages again today.

Your /home directories are preserved, the machine's SSH keys are also reinstalled so there should be no scary warnings.