[cfarm-users] gcc104: rosetta and disk space concerns

Pierre Muller pierre at freepascal.org
Mon Oct 31 08:16:46 CET 2022

Le 31/10/2022 à 06:14, Zach van Rijn a écrit :

> What happens if the cache is cleared while a process is running?
>
> Are Pierre's tests aborting because the translation is deleted
> before one is executed or while it is being executed?

   My script is usually ends before running the testsuite that
generates indeed several thousands of x86_64 executable,
usually because the root disk is almost full, which
generates failures on some standard tools used in the script
because  temp writing fails...

   I will try to change that by adding a TMP variable also pointing
to a directory on /Volumes/STORAGE.

   Please tell me if there is anything more specific I could do
to help solving this issue.

Pierre