[cfarm-users] [cfarm-announces] New Loongson 3A5000 machines: gcc400 and gcc401

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jan 8 07:22:07 CET 2022

Bruno Haible via cfarm-users <cfarm-users at lists.tetaneutral.net> writes:

>On both machines, the clock is 8 hours behind reality.

Being in a country that's ahead of everyone else on earth's time zone, I've
become used to "clock skew detected" almost as an extra motd.  A quick
workaround if you're using zipped archives is to add -DD to the command line.

>Also, the following variables are set

I left them as is, I figured the Loongson would feel more comfortable
reporting problems in its native language :-).

(It helps that there's just enough English present among the messages that you
can figure out what the problem is, and kinda cool seeing your error messages
in Chinese).

Peter.