[cfarm-users] New Apple Mac M1 machine (gcc304)

Paul H. Hargrove phhargrove at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 23 21:53:54 CET 2021

Marc,

Please follow the instructions given earlier to use Homebrew.
You get FSF gcc/g++ and emacs, among many other things Apple doesn't
provide.

-Paul

[userid]@GCC-Farm-MiniMac ~ % gcc-10 --version
gcc-10 (Homebrew GCC 10.2.0_4) 10.2.1 20201220

[userid]@GCC-Farm-MiniMac ~ % which emacs
/opt/homebrew/bin/emacs

--
Paul H. Hargrove <PHHargrove at lbl.gov>