[cfarm-users] New Apple Mac M1 machine (gcc304)

Vladimir Makarov vmakarov at redhat.com
Mon Mar 22 16:07:52 CET 2021

Apple silicon machine is very nice addition to the farm.  Thank you very
much.

But:

On 2021-03-21 8:40 p.m., Bruno Haible via cfarm-users wrote:
> 6. There is no way to do interactive debugging, AFAICS:
>    * lldb refuses interactive debugging:
>
>      (lldb) run
>      error: process exited with status -1 (developer mode is not enabled on this machine and this is a non-interactive debug session.)

without a debugger it is less useful.  For example, my program works on
aarch64-linux machine but have an ice on the M1 machine. without lldb I
can say nothing.

Could it be possible to switch developers mode:

|sudo xcode-select --switch /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer
DevToolsSecurity -enable |