[cfarm-users] MIPS machines with MSA?

Anatoly Pugachev matorola at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:36:59 CET 2021

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:55 PM Petar Jovanovic via cfarm-users
<cfarm-users at lists.tetaneutral.net> wrote:
> >> Does anyone know where to find a MIPS machine with MSA for testing?
> >>
> >> GCC22, GCC23 or GCC24 are mips64 machines, but they lack MSA (thanks AP).
>
> > Right, I think those are Marvell (Cavium) Octeon MIPS64 based machines.  I don't know of any publicly available MIPS SoC that contains MSA.
>
> ELISE Elvees board (P5600) has MSA. Baikal's T1 board also has MSA.
> I6400 and I6500 boards also have MSA implemented.

I've sent 2 (email / contact form) requests to elveesneotek.ru (ELISE
Elvees board) and to baikalelectronics.ru (Baikal T1 boards).
I don't have a budget to buy it directly from chip-and-dip [1] .

1. https://www.chipdip.ru/product/bfk3.1