[cfarm-users] gcc220 back online

Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado iam at juanfra.info
Wed Oct 21 18:59:56 CEST 2020

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:37:51 +0200
Baptiste Jonglez via cfarm-users <cfarm-users at lists.tetaneutral.net>
wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> On 21-10-20, Pierre Muller via cfarm-admins wrote:
> >   Thank you very much for this resurrection.
> >
> >   Would it be possible to add some base packages:
> >
> >   I did not find wget, nor gmake.
> >
> > There are probably others missing ...
>
> Indeed, I realized this after sending out the announcement.  I am
> currently adapting our standard set of packages to openbsd (it of
> course includes wget and gmake).
>
> If you need any other specific packages on OpenBSD, please tell me
> and I will add them to the list.

llvm: because the default compiler on OpenBSD is clang but some parts
are only available in the llvm package.

gcc: so people fixing problems on their software can use the same
version available for ports building.

groff, libtool: both are special options for port building.

gdb: the version in base is old.

Those are some common packages off the top of my head. For my work I
would like: libffi, libiconv, sqlite3, lz4, mpfr and ossp-uuid.

Thanks for your work on the OpenBSD machine!.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info