[cfarm-users] RISC-V VMs are not responding

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Sun Dec 27 15:08:54 CET 2020

Hi,

On 27-12-20, Christian Jullien via cfarm-users wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Risc-v VM are no longer accessible for several days.
>
> Can you please make them available back again? Maybe the connection parameters changed? I used to connect on gcc401.fsffrance.org port 45061 or gcc402.fsffrance.org port 45062.

Sorry, the physical machine rebooted, and the RISC-V containers currently
don't start automatically on boot.

FYI, I'm working on more automation for this project: I just rebuilt the
Debian images with a new CI system:

https://framagit.org/compile-farm/risc-v-virtual-cloud/-/pipelines/376032

It should however still be considered a beta service.

Baptiste