[cfarm-users] gcc110 nearly out of disk space in /tmp/ (94% full, 115MB free)

Peter Maydell peter.maydell at linaro.org
Mon Mar 25 11:55:01 CET 2019

Hi; the gcc110 compile farm machine has a separately mounted /tmp/
filesystem, which is currently 94% full (and which causes some test
cases I have to fail because they can't create files in /tmp/).
Could people using that machine make sure they clean up any lurking
cruft they might have in /tmp/, please ?

In this case I think almost all the space is being used
by a single user : is there a way to get an email for the
person behind a compile farm userid, so as to avoid doing broadcast
list emails?

thanks
-- PMM