[cfarm-users] gcc220 upgrade to OpenBSD 6.5?

Assaf Gordon assafgordon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 00:43:18 CEST 2019

Hi,

On 2019-07-02 12:51 p.m., Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado via cfarm-users
wrote:
> OpenBSD 6.5 was released a few months ago and gcc220 is still running
> 6.4.

If it helps in any way, I've just upgraded gcc302 to OpenBSD 6.5 .

Baptiste,

At the end of the installation the following message appeared:
---
   You should also run rm -rf /etc/munin/plugins/*
   You should also run rm -rf /etc/munin/plugin-conf.d/*
   You should also run rm -rf /var/log/munin/*
   You should also check /etc/munin/munin-node.conf (which was modified)
---
I have not touched munin on the VM (and did not delete any of these files).

regards,
  - assaf gordon