[cfarm-users] gcc67/68 back online, please test

Pierre Muller muller at sourceware.org
Thu Sep 6 22:19:53 CEST 2018

Le 06/09/2018 à 19:00, James Cloos a écrit :
> PM> Does anyone else have problems to log into gcc68?
> PM> Are there special restrictions concerning the acceptable
> PM> SSH key types?
>
> I am able to log in tho 68.  My cfarm-specific key is rsa.
>
> It has ed25519, rsa and ecdsa host keys; that suggests that dsa
> user keys will not work.

  H,

glad to her it works for you...

I have several key types on my tetaneutral account:
	ssh-rsa
 	ecdsa-sha2-nistp256
	ssh-ed25519
 	ssh-dss

Is there anyway to force rewriting of .ssh/authorized_keys for a particular machine/user?
Or could someone with root access check if there is an explanation in
/var/log/auth.log
to why login to my account fails?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre