[cfarm-users] gcc67/68 back online, please test

Pierre Muller muller at sourceware.org
Thu Sep 6 18:12:07 CEST 2018

Hi,

  I am able to log in and use gcc67 without problems,
everything seems to work fine.

  However, I am still unable to log into gcc68.
But this was already the case before the last down time
of that machine.

  Does anyone else have problems to log into gcc68?
Are there special restrictions concerning the acceptable
SSH key types?

Thanks for all your work!

Sincerely,

Pierre Muller