[cfarm-users] GCC111 filesystem is very slow

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:53:23 CET 2018

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 1:46 AM Jeffrey Walton via cfarm-users
<cfarm-users at lists.tetaneutral.net> wrote:
> The filesystem on GCC111 seems very slow. Unpacking a tarball takes
> minutes, and deleting the directory takes minutes. The tarball is
> CMake sources, and it is only about 8 MB.
>
> Compiles of source files in the directory are relatively fast, so it
> does not seem to be a compute bound problem.

Hi. I believe this is my fault, sorry. Per
<CAGWvny=_XXS1fO6f+Kd4WWhKd9K2TXtb==7rkpFu3AXr8eM2wg at mail.gmail.com>
on this list ~1 hour ago I won't be doing git testing on gcc111, but
hadn't killed the existing CI job I had there. Sorry again.