[cfarm-users] gcc112 /home 100% full - clean up NOW

David Edelsohn dje.gcc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:34:51 CEST 2018

Thanks, Jonathan

The disk space usage is much improved.  The problem is some developers
using 100GB of disk space.

As Peter said, we are happy that developers are using the system for a
wide variety of projects, but the system cannot supply unlimited disk
space.  We appreciate that all users please monitor their disk usage
and not keep excessive, outdated data on the system. Also monitor
projects that produce large amounts of data.  All developers need to
be considerate for the GNU Compile Farm to function effectively for
all.

Thanks, David