[cfarm-users] gcc112 /home 100% full - clean up NOW

Peter Bergner bergner at linux.ibm.com
Mon Jun 25 17:44:15 CEST 2018

On 6/23/18 8:52 PM, Ville Voutilainen via cfarm-users wrote:
> On 24 June 2018 at 04:43, Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I purged my gcc-6 and gcc-7 checkouts from that machine; I shouldn't
>> need to; I'm a libstdc++ co-maintainer who
>> occasionally needs to backport patches and regtest them.
>
> To soften the tone; both I and Jonathan Wakely consider gcc112 to be
> of paramount importance for our work
> on the library; we try to be good citizens on the machine, but it's
> important for us to do our jobs.

Speaking for myself as an IBM toolchain developer, but I think I speak
for the team as a whole, we're very happy to see you and others use gcc112
for your work!  It's in the port's interest to have you all working and
testing your codes and projects on our systems.  It's too bad a limited
resource like disk space can get in the way sometimes.

Hopefully everyone can take a look at their disk usage on gcc112 and free
up anything they don't need (I just did) so you can get back to working
again!

Peter