[cfarm-users] Please cleanup your /home on farm machines

CM Graff cm0graff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 23:23:21 CET 2018

I agree with Segher on this. the only way for us to all share the
machines gracefully without constricting system limits and automatic
deletions is for each user to heuristically address their own usage
needs and delete what they don't need accordingly. For me, that
happens to be nearly everything, and this makes room for those that
need more permanent storage.