[cfarm-users] gcc67 back online was: gcc67 down ? was: gcc67 instability?

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Thu Jan 18 23:17:37 CET 2018

On Tue, 2017-12-26 at 12:41 +0100, Nicolas Gonzalez via cfarm-users
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> gcc67 and gcc68 are not reachable for few days, we sent Ryzen
> processors
> back to AMD by RMA.
>
> Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.
>
> ngonzalez

Hi,

After contacting AMD about our Ryzen freeze issue they immediately sent
us 4 new processors: 2 Ryzen 7 1700X and 2 Ryzen 5 1400 :).

So gcc67 is back online with a new processor, thanks to Nicolas and
Mehdi for their trip to the datacenter.

We ran ryzen-test (1) on it and it didn't freeze the machine.

Unfortunately gcc68 motherboard appears to be dead, our hoster
tetaneutral.net will provide us with a new AM4 motherboard in the
coming weeks so gcc68 should be back online soon.

Many thanks to AMD!

Sincerely,

Laurent

(1) https://github.com/suaefar/ryzen-test