[cfarm-users] Static vdso on other architectures

Rafael Avila de Espindola rafael at espindo.la
Sun Dec 2 03:39:45 CET 2018

I have enabled static vdso on every architecture I can test it. That is,
on every architecture in the gcc farm that can build glibc.

Close calls are

mips: There a couple of working machines, but gcc is too old. In gcc22
there is a /opt/cfarm/gcc-latest, but it is a broken link.

arm: There are a few aarch64 machines, but gcc is too old. The one in
/opt/cfarm/gcc-latest seems to be aarch64 only. There is a
/opt/cfarm/arm-linux-gnueabi in gcc116, but it is a broken link.

I am happy to try to code the patches, but I need volunteers to test
them.

Cheers,
Rafael