[cfarm-users] Nice on GCC202?

Anatoly Pugachev matorola at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:29:12 CEST 2018

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 8:19 PM, Jeff Law via cfarm-users <
cfarm-users at lists.tetaneutral.net> wrote:

> >> Thanks for the guidance.  I've throttled my builder appropriately for
> >> gcc202.
> >
> > I tend to use both -j and -l to avoid overloading.
> Yup.  I use 'em both in a manner similar to what you do -- I've just
> added an override as nproc --all is a bit over-optimistic on gcc202 :-)

Jeff,

it still uses "make -j 64" on gcc202. I don't mind overcommit cpu usage,
but i think it still better to use more sane values on gcc202.

"nproc --all" include all cpus (online and offline/hotplug ones) , it is
possible to change your jenkins configuration to use "nproc" count cpus
instead of "nproc --all" ?

Thanks.