[cfarm-users] Admin requests

Daniel Santos daniel.santos at pobox.com
Sun May 21 20:07:37 CEST 2017

The instructions for requesting a new account
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm currently states

        How to Get Involved?

    If you are working on a piece of free software (GCC or any other
    GPL, BSD, MIT, ...) and need ssh access to the farm for compilation,
    debug and test on various architectures you may apply for a GCC
    Compile Farm account.

    Please send:

     1. your ssh protocol 2 public key ($HOME/.ssh/id_dsa.pub or
        id_rsa.pub) *in attachment*/and not inline in the email/
     2. *AND* your preferred UNIX login below User Accounts for already
        taken logins)
     3. *AND* at least one free software project you are a contributor
        of, *with URLs pointing to your contributions and project
        licence information*
     4. *AND* the email Subject should start with "[CFARM-REQUEST]"

    to laurent at guerby dot net.

    After approval and account creation the compile farm machines should
    be used only for free software development, see this free software
    license list <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html>.

However, when I was moved to the new list, this message was included:

> ****** PLEASE READ ***********
>
> IMPORTANT : Please use the bug tracker and not this list for admin
> requests, the 500 or so subscribers cannot help you for account and
> admin issues.

> (...)

So would this be the bug tracker at this URL?
https://gna.org/support/?group=gcc-cfarm&func=additem

I don't see a bug tracker (yet) at https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net

Thanks,
Daniel