[cfarm-users] [Fwd: Re: [Gcc-cfarm-users] gcc67 and gcc68: New AMD donated Ryzen processor machines]

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Sun May 21 13:49:19 CEST 2017

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Thomas Koenig
Subject: Re: [Gcc-cfarm-users] gcc67 and gcc68: New AMD donated Ryzen
processor machines
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 01:09:18 +0200
Mailer: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/52.1.0

Am 19.05.2017 um 21:42 schrieb Laurent GUERBY:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that AMD (1) donated two Ryzen processors, two
> AM4 Asrock AB350 Gaming K4 motherboards and 32G of RAM to the GCC
> Compile Farm project and that not-for-profit ISP tetaneutral.net (2)
> funded the purchase of the rest of the machines, including additionnal
> 32GB of RAM, 2x3TB of disk, two cases+PSUs and provides IPv4+v6 hosting
> for both machines.

This is quite cool.

By coincidence (I didn't read this e-mail until a few minutes ago)
I have started optimizing gfortran matmul for AMD chips.  It will be
good to be able to actually benchmark the optimizations :-)

> "ssh MY_USER_LOGIN at gcc67.fsffrance.org" and "@gcc68.fsffrance.org"
> should work for all farm accounts.

Doesn't work for me yet, it asks for a password.

Regards

	Thomas