[cfarm-users] gcc202: New UltraSparc T5 machine

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 22:50:04 CEST 2017

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Segher Boessenkool via cfarm-users
<cfarm-users at lists.tetaneutral.net> wrote:
>> gcc110 -- good:
>>
>>   $ ssh gcc110.fsffrance.org
>>   Last login: Sat Jul  1 14:18:27 2017 from 70.79.163.252
>>   [kaz at gcc1-power7 ~]$
>>
>> gcc202 -- bad:
>>
>>   $ ssh gcc202.fsffrance.org
>>   kaz at gcc202.fsffrance.org's password:
>>
>> The ~/.ssh paraphernalia appears not to be propagated to the machine.
>
> Works fine for me.  It doesn't accept DSA, maybe that is your problem?

It might be worth mentioning the OpenSSH folks disabled DSA by default
at 7.0. That occurred two or three years ago. Newer OSes probably have
it disabled by default, while older distros probably have it enabled
by default.

Also see http://www.openssh.com/legacy.html.

Jeff