[cfarm-users] Missing /opt/cfarm directory

Julien ÉLIE julien at trigofacile.com
Sun Dec 10 20:20:46 CET 2017

Hi Segher,

>> Could you please create /opt/cfarm (writable to all) on gcc13, gcc14,
>> gcc22, gcc76, gcc117 and gcc202?
>
> Done on all those.  What do you want to install there, if I may ask?

Thanks for having added the /opt/cfarm directory, where useful symlinks
are usually present.
For instance, the path to latest GCC build (7.2.0) is:
   /opt/cfarm/gcc-latest/bin/gcc

iulius at gcc13:/opt/cfarm$ ls
autoconf-latest    gcc-latest	make-latest	perl5-latest
bison-latest	   gmp-latest	mpc-latest	python2-latest
cyrus-sasl-latest  krb5-latest	mpfr-latest	python3-latest
db-latest	   m4-latest	openssl-latest	zlib-latest

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Omnia uincit Amor et nos cedamus Amori. » (Virgile)