[cfarm-announces] New Loongson 3A5000 machines: gcc400 and gcc401

CFarm Annoucements cfarm-announces at lists.tetaneutral.net
Fri Jan 7 11:45:26 CET 2022

Hello,

We are happy to announce the availability of two Loongson machines with a
recent LoongArch [1] 3A5000 processor running at 2.5 GHz: gcc400 and gcc401.

As a starting point, the machines run a custom Cross-LinuxFromScratch
(CLFS) build and the software environment is somewhat experimental. Feel
free to report any issues or missing software, either directly or through
the cfarm-users mailing list to discuss it with other users. As a known
issue, some websites such as Github may not be reachable due to local
network restrictions.

As usual, make sure to use the correct SSH port, as listed in the list of
machines [2]. We also provide a ready-to-use SSH client configuration, just
click "Show ssh config" at the top of the page.

The machines are hosted in Beijing, China by Loongson Technology, thanks
to them!

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson#LoongArch
[2] https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net/machines/list/