[cfarm-announces] New Apple Mac M1 machine (gcc304)

CFarm Annoucements cfarm-announces at lists.tetaneutral.net
Sat Mar 20 22:51:08 CET 2021

We are happy to announce the availability of a new MiniMac M1 (with
Apple-Silicon arm64 cpu architecture).

The machine is running OS X in a default configuration, please read the
login message carefully for guidance.

You can connect over SSH at gcc304.fsffrance.org using custom SSH port 2409.
See https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net/machines/list/ for details.

Disk space on this machine is tight. Please remember to clean up unused
build trees before you log out.

Hosting is provided by House Gordon Software Company LTD in Calgary,
Canada, many thanks to them!

We are always looking for more machines to expand the farm, don't hesitate
to get in touch if you are able to provide (and host) interesting
hardware.