[Tetaneutral] Bottom up Broadband

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Tue Jan 29 17:15:36 CET 2013

Bonjour,

Pour information :

http://dev.bub4eu.net/
<<
Bottom up Broadband Commons
Exploring with users in real-life environments, three new technologies:
Super Wifi, Sensor integration into wifi networks and fiber deployment
as commons (both new techniques such as aerial as well as fiber
bandwidth management) The experience of the project will be capitalized
giving birth to two pan European organizations: Code for Europe and BuB
for Europe that will carry further on its endeavour.

http://guifi.net est tres impliqué dans ce projet.

Sincèrement,

Laurent