[Tetaneutral] [Fwd: [Bloat] Bufferbloat talk in Paris Oct 19th]

Laurent GUERBY laurent at guerby.net
Tue Oct 18 15:43:30 CEST 2011

FYI pour ceux qui sont a Paris.

Laurent

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com>
To: babel-users at lists.alioth.debian.org, bloat
<bloat at lists.bufferbloat.net>
Subject: [Bloat] Bufferbloat talk in Paris Oct 19th
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:02:16 +0200

I am giving a public talk tomorrow (wednesday, october 19th) at 14:00
entitled

'Analyzing Bufferbloat in wireless networks'

In Paris, France, at the lincs lab, 4th floor, room #24

I fully intend to give this talk again, (whereever in Europe I am
asked!!)

as I'm still shaking the bugs out of it... and the data I'm working
from.

... but if you are interested in attending, details as to where lincs is
are at:

http://www.lincs.fr/venue

Please let me know privately if you are attending.

I'm also in Oslo, Norway, giving a very different talk, oct 25th, and
then off to linuxcon in Prague afterwards.

--
Dave Täht
SKYPE: davetaht