[cfarm-users] need help in porting libbsd to Solaris-10

Paul H. Hargrove phhargrove at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 30 12:20:44 CEST 2024

Based on just a couple minutes looking at the autoconf/automake goop, it
appears that AM_CONDITIONAL is called for all the ABI_ identifiers
via LIBBSD_SELECT_ABI (defined in m4/libbsd-compiler.m4).  So, you are
missing a LIBBSD_SELECT_ABI([getdelim], SOMETHING) in configure.ac.

-Paul

--
Paul H. Hargrove <PHHargrove at lbl.gov>
Pronouns: he, him, his