[cfarm-users] Resetting the password does't work

Aleksey Cheusov vle at gmx.net
Fri Apr 26 14:32:22 CEST 2024

Hi every one.

In order to change my public ssh key I have to login to
https://portal.cfarm.net/ but I forgot my password.
After clicking on "Reset" button it says

   Password reset sent
   We've emailed you instructions for setting your password, if an account
   exists with the email you entered. You should receive them shortly.  If
   you don't receive an email, please make sure you've entered the address
   you registered with, and check your spam folder.

but I don't receive any email. Spam mail box is empty.

Can anyone check if this functionality still works?