[cfarm-users] [cfarm-admins] authorized_keys file Synced on 29/35 machines

Segher Boessenkool segher at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Dec 21 12:23:51 CET 2023

Hi!

On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 06:15:48PM +0800, Lipeng Zhu via cfarm-admins wrote:
> I added some new ssh keys to my account(lipzhu), but the page
> https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net/sshkey/list/ said "authorized_keys file
> Synced on 29/35 machines" and hung there for some time. I can't ssh to
> machines until now. Is it normal? Anything I need to do on my side to
> make the connection work?

You don't say what machine(s) you tried to connect to, so we cannot help
you much.  "ssh -v" will tell you more about what is wrong, too.

The machines your keys weren't deployed to are frequently unavailable,
nothing special happening.  When the machines become reachable again the
keys will automaticaly be added.

Segher