[cfarm-users] account email address

Alexandre Oliva oliva at gnu.org
Wed Dec 13 06:57:27 CET 2023

Hi,

I had some trouble accessing gcc210 and gcc211, because openssh on my
end wouldn't allow ssh-rsa host and authorized keys any more.  I've
(insecurely) sorted that out with:

  PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes +ssh-rsa
  HostKeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa

in the host-specific part of .ssh/config, so the most immediate issue is
solved.

While trying to overcome this issue, I thought I might have to generate
new ssh keys and refresh my authorized keys at https://portal.cfarm.net.
I've very long had the 'aoliva' account in the cfarm, but AFAICT the
email address with which I'm registered is one that no longer reaches
me.  I tried a few likely addresses that still do, password reset page,
to no avail.

According to my records, last time I needed to update my cfarm SSH keys,
back in 2016, I requested the change by GPG-signed email, from this
address, to laurent at guerby.net.  I'd appreciate if the email address for
my account could be updated to it, so that I can manage the SSH keys
myself.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for running the compile farm!

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker                    https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist                           GNU Toolchain Engineer